Dept of EDU
Dept of EDU
Andrew has worked with multiple clients on long-term projects to revitalize their cultures, develop their leaders, and increase revenue.
Here are a Few Examples
This multi-year project with Sun Microsystems transformed the structure, culture, and profitability of their service division.
- Transitioned from an expense center to a profit center, growing an average of 19% annually for the duration of the project.
- Made an immeasurable impact on morale. Service employees no longer felt like they were a necessary evil in the company but instead felt like they had a valuable purpose.
This nine-month project with Motorola’s silicon wafer fabrication plant in Tempe, Arizona, revolutionized supervisor engagement and the plant’s overall performance.
- The plant rose from being #15 out of 15 global plants to being the #1 performer just 18 months after the project started.
- Supervisors transformed from victims to leaders, moving beyond feelings of helplessness to take responsibility for their own transformation.
This leadership program leveraged the challenges presented by COVID-19 to facilitate transformation and growth in a select group of food bank CEOs. The results led to an organization-wide roll-out of the program sponsored by Walmart.
- Participants saw, on average, a 30% increase in effectiveness in the eight
competencies taught by the program.
- CEOs shifted from being overwhelmed do-ers to inspirational leaders that
empowered their employees to realize more of their potential in serving their