Dept of EDU
Dept of EDU
Andrew has worked with multiple clients on long-term projects to revitalize their cultures, develop their leaders, and increase revenue.
Here are a Few Examples
This multi-year project with Sun Microsystems transformed the structure, culture, and profitability of their service division.
- Transitioned from an expense center to a profit center, growing an average of 19% annually for the duration of the project.
- Made an immeasurable impact on morale. Service employees no longer felt like they were a necessary evil in the company but instead felt like they had a valuable purpose.
This nine-month project with Motorola’s silicon wafer fabrication plant in Tempe, Arizona, revolutionized supervisor engagement and the plant’s overall performance.
- The plant rose from being #15 out of 15 global plants to being the #1 performer just 18 months after the project started.
- Supervisors transformed from victims to leaders, moving beyond feelings of helplessness to take responsibility for their own transformation.
This leadership program leveraged the challenges presented by COVID-19 to facilitate transformation and growth in a select group of food bank CEOs. The results led to an organization-wide roll-out of the program sponsored by Walmart.
- Participants saw, on average, a 30% increase in effectiveness in the eight
competencies taught by the program.
- CEOs shifted from being overwhelmed do-ers to inspirational leaders that
empowered their employees to realize more of their potential in serving their
The first step is often the hardest, but you can find the courage to take it. Get clarity and inspiration for your first step with my free guidebook.